Blogs > Lighten Up with Cathy Malady

Cathy Malady of Mentor wants to feel better in her clothes, and finally fit into those elusive size-10 jeans.

Monday, April 21, 2014

WEEK 14

WEEK 14

This has been an exciting week in our household. We got a kitten. She is so adorable and full of energy. She will undoubtedly keep me on my toes. She loves to exercise with me and I’m sure she will remind me everyday. Which I will need  more than ever because I too have reached a plateau as others have posted. So frustrating to see the numbers on the scale unchanged or going up 1 or 2 pounds. What is that??? I say to myself. How can this be when I am doing everything I am suppose to do. As Cori said this can happen. Must stay the course and be patient. Hope all had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed time with family. See you at the weigh in this Sat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home