Blogs > Lighten Up with Cathy Malady

Cathy Malady of Mentor wants to feel better in her clothes, and finally fit into those elusive size-10 jeans.

Monday, April 21, 2014

WEEK 14 x2

WEEK 14 x2

This is my second post for the week because I just had to share this story with you all. Yesterday for Easter we went to Quail Hollow for the Easter Brunch Buffet. I went into a feeding frenzy. I ate everything that wasn’t bolted down. I was knocking kids down to get to the last piece of cheesecake. Afterwards while others were outside playing in the sunshine, doing yard work and listening to the Indians game on the radio I was in bed sleeping it off. I felt like crap. This was a huge wake up call for me. After eating small amounts of healthy food for so long now I got use to feeling good. It only took one day at the buffet to remind me of how bad I feel after eating massive amounts of carbs, sugar or salt. Let this week be filled with healthy foods and lots of water for all of us. Sat weigh in is upon us. Good luck to everyone to meet the 5% requirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home