Blogs > Lighten Up with Cathy Malady

Cathy Malady of Mentor wants to feel better in her clothes, and finally fit into those elusive size-10 jeans.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

WEEK 27 Last Blog

The Lighten Up in 2014 News Herald diet contest has change my life. I began the contest with the hopes of fitting into a size 10 jeans. Little did I know how much more the contest would give me. Throughout the last six months I have had to look into myself, be held accountable and accept the fact that healthy living is a lifestyle. I want to thank the News Herald, Lean Living, YMCA, Lake County General Health District, Aladdin’s, Second Sole of Mentor and all of the special people who have worked behind the scenes to make this happen. To all my fellow contests I say… It is now time for us to be accountable to ourselves. Lets not waste this precious gift we have all been given. As I sit here today in my size 10 jeans I am reminded that there really is no food that tastes as good as thin feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home